Quality work, dedicated team, customer service driven.
Metal Bestos Chimney Installation
How to Obtain a Quote
- Give us a call
- Send an email
- Fill out a form on our website
- Contact us via Facebook
How it Works
- We can give an estimate over the phone.
- For a quote, we will physically come to your location.
Please keep in mind we are frequently booking out weeks in advance, however, we will accommodate your time frame the best we can.
What's to Expect
- Once you accept the quote we will set up a time for service
- Our certified Chimney Specialist will come out to complete the job
- Payment cash, check or major credit cards are accepted
Homeowners: Inspections are an important part of keeping your chimney working properly, and helps to prevent fires as well as carbon monoxide from building up inside your home. Inspections are recommended annually and before you light your first fire of the year.
Home-buyers: Chimney inspections are also vital to your home-buying process. If you are considering buying a home make sure to have your chimney inspected in addition to your traditional home inspection. We have supported many first time home buyers and experienced buyers alike to make sure they know what they are getting into. We are Realtor recommended and enjoy being a part of your home buying process.
Here are a few things we look for:
- The structure of the Flue and other elements
- Make sure combustibles are not in contact with any parts of the building
- Look for any natural organic material that may be obstructing the chimney
Along with an inspection it is recommended that you get your chimney cleaned once a year as well prior to use. We will remove any debris or soot that has built up from your chimney and fireplace. All of this preparation is for safe use throughout the winter months.
Chimney Cleaning $150 & $75 for each additional Flue.
Areas that need to be cleaned:
- Chimney Liner
- Smoke chamber
Chimney Cap Installations
Chimney caps are another piece to keeping your chimney working properly and safely. There are many reasons why you may be considering a chimney cap. If you haven’t run into problems already and are considering one here are a few reasons why you might want to consider making sure you have one.
- Preventing moisture and rain water from entering in the flue
- Preventing animal debris and other organic matter from building up
- Blocks down drafts
- Stops Sparks and Embers
Chimney Liners are one of the most important parts of a chimney. We install M-Flex Liners which are top of the line and have a life time replaceable warranty. We have done the research and only want to deliver quality products and service to our customers. Here are a few reasons why we choose F-Flex for your chimney.
- Liners help prevent carbon monoxide to slip through the bricks
- It prevents embers from reaching combustible materials
- If absorbs high temperatures and chemicals
- It can be used for wood, coal, oil, corn, and gas
- They expand and contract with varying temperatures
- Removes stress from other elements of the structure
Metal Bestos Chimney Installations
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Forms of Payment
Check, Cash or Major Credit Cards